KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) is located approximately 55
kilometers (34 miles) south of Kuala Lumpur city center. One of the most convenient ways to travel from KLIA
to KL Sentral is by taking the KLIA Ekspres train.The KLIA Ekspres is a high-speed train that departs from
KLIA and arrives at KL Sentral in just under 30 minutes.
The train departs every 15 minutes during peak hours and every 20 minutes during off-peak hours. The train
operates from 5 am to midnight daily.
To take the KLIA Ekspres, simply follow the signs to the train station located within KLIA. You can purchase tickets from the ticket counters or the self-service kiosks. Once you have your ticket, head to the platform and board the train. The train is air-conditioned, comfortable, and offers free Wi-Fi. Upon arrival at KL Sentral, you can easily connect to other transportation options, such as taxis, buses, and the city's public transportation network, including the LRT, MRT, and Monorail lines.
To travel from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to Cititel Mid Valley hotel, you have several transportation options:
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available at the airport. You can approach the taxi counters to arrange for a taxi to take you directly to Cititel Mid Valley. The journey duration will depend on traffic conditions but typically takes around 45 minutes to an hour.
- Grab (Ride-Sharing Service): Grab is a popular ride-sharing service in Malaysia. You can book a Grab car using the app on your smartphone and select your destination as Cititel Mid Valley. Similar to a taxi, travel time will vary depending on traffic.
- Airport Limousine Service: KLIA offers limousine services that you can book in advance or upon arrival. These are usually more comfortable and provide a hassle-free transfer to your hotel.
- Take the KLIA Ekspres train from the airport to KL Sentral station. From KL Sentral, you can then take the KTM Komuter train to Mid Valley station, which is within walking distance of Cititel Mid Valley. This option can be convenient and efficient, especially during traffic hours.
- Airport Shuttle Service: Some hotels, including Cititel Mid Valley, may offer airport shuttle services for their guests. Check with the hotel prior to your arrival to see if this is an option.